With the organic fertilizer granulator machine (GENEMA-GGM Series), it is now very easy to produce high-strength granular organic fertilizers!
Shaping processes are indispensable in fertilizer production. Creating granules; reduces the surface area of the material, prevents the problem of caking that may occur during storage and facilitates the use of manure in agriculture.
The compressive strength of the granules obtained in the GENEMA GGM series organic fertilizer granule machine is higher than that of disc or drum type granule systems. In addition, it has many advantages such as saving from drying process before granulation and significantly reducing production costs.
Why is GENEMA-GGM Series the Best Choice for Organic Fertilizer Granulation?
- Fully automatic.
- Does not require labor.
- Granulation rate and efficiency without feedback can reach 99%.
- Works with low humidity during granulation.
- Preserves the beneficial microorganism content of the fertilizer.
- Can be used in organic fertilizer, compound fertilizer and biofertilizer production.
- Since it does not require additional processes such as crushing and drying, it provides significant energy savings.
Organic Fertilizer Granulator Machine’s Features
- With the advantages of high rotation speeds, mixing, granulation and concentration of raw materials are possible in same machine.
- Forms homogeneous and spherical granules.
- Allows 100% organic matter content and thus provides pure organic granulation.
- Without the need for binder addition, it allows the organic matter to grow over each other with the help of a certain driving force.
- Creates high strength granules. Granules can be sieved after the granulation stage. Drying can be achieved in most cases by utilizing the ambient temperature.
- After fermentation, the organic matter can be directly granulated without drying, and the moisture content can be 20%-40%.
- User-friendly and fully automated.
- Has a speed control unit.
- It can be used for many years with its minimum maintenance need and wear-resistant structure.
Which Raw Materials are Convenient for Organic Fertilizer Granulation Machine?
- Cattle manure
- Chicken manure
- Worm compost (Vermicompost)
- Green Fertilizer
- Carbon Black
It is recommended that the grain size of the raw material fed to the fertilizer granule machine should not be larger than 50 mesh.
Get information now: +905469304429