Turbo granulator machine has superior features. it provides successful results for different industries.
Forming and conditioning are indispensable for fertilizer and also other production processes. In the early stages of the process, powder or finely ground materials tend to caking during storage. This problem is largely overcome by the formation of granules with low surface area. In addition, lower storage areas are needed due to increasing bulk density. Besides, the main purpose of granulation is to improve the product characteristics.
Genema Turbo Granulator Machine is based on the principle of granulation by swinging at high speed. It avoids the time loss of recycling of conventional granulation systems and the necessity of using additional kiln. It provides the fastest solution in high capacities.
FEATURES OF TURBO GRANULATOR MACHINES
- Ensures that the fluidity, strength, solubility and reactivity properties of the material are adjusted to the desired structure.
- Provides homogeneous dimension to the material.
- Provides the material specific appearance.
- Allows the material to be coated with surface protectors.
- Works full efficiency even at high capacities.
- Provides full automatic system. Minimizes labor costs.